1. Bluepitbearings.com invented selling the Complete Bolt-on front wheel bearing assemblies for late model Toyota SUVs and Pickups to the public.
2. At Bluepitbearings.com I make EACH front wheel bearing assembly by hand using American made Precision Electric Hydraulic Presses that cost THOUSANDS of dollars EACH, unlike others who use Harbor Freight presses made in China that cost $100.
3. Bluepitbearings.com is the ONLY company whose sole purpose is manufacturing late model Toyota 4x4 and 4x2 front wheel bearing assemblies.
4. All Bluepitbearings.com assemblies have a 1 year UNLIMITED mileage warranty on the bearing.
5. Bluepitbearings.com has sold THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of Toyota 4x4 and 4x2 KOYO OEM Bearing front wheel bearing assemblies to 5 Continents with ZERO warranty claims.
6. I buy Japanese KOYO bearings and Japanese TZK hubs (Japanese steel is much better and stronger than Chinese and Taiwanese steel) from the Japanese manufacturers by the HUNDREDS and sometimes THOUSANDS! TZK is a Japanese OEM manufacturer that manufactures OEM hubs for Toyota, Nissan, and Mazda. I also use Toyota OEM parts for our axle bolts, O-ring, oil seal, and cotter pins. See below the list of Toyota SUVs and Pickups for which we manufacture complete bolt-on front wheel bearing assemblies.
WE HAVE OVER 200 TOYOTA OEM HUBS AND 300 KOYO OEM BEARINGS FROM JAPAN IN STOCK!
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT BECAUSE MANY OF MY CUSTOMERS TELL ME MY "WANT-TO-BE COMPETITORS" TAKE THEIR MONEY, AND DON'T SEND THEM THEIR ASSEMBLIES FOR TWO WEEKS AND SOMETIMES MUCH LONGER.
7. Buyers beware of fake counterfeit KOYO bearings, Google Counterfeit KOYO bearings and fake KOYO bearings. Some individuals and companies are selling complete Toyota KOYO front hub bearing assemblies for a little over the retail price of the KOYO bearing alone on Ebay and forums among other places. How can they do that? THEY CAN'T!!! Some people claim they purchase KOYO bearings direct from the factory in Japan, but as seen below in my pics, I prove that I purchase direct from KOYO in Japan by the labels seen on the pallets of the KOYO boxes. To learn more about fake KOYO bearings follow this link for a JTEKT KOYO article. Follow this link for another JTEKT KOYO article